Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Whats Going On

So as most of you can probably figure out, the fishing around Dubois right now is not optimal, I still have yet to catch any American trout this year, I'm just going to come out and say it. The few times I've been out it has not been great, I haven't taken the time to seriously fish the only waters within 200 miles that are able to be fished. I have hooked one decent brown that wrapped me around a rock almost instantly which I did not land, so needless to say I'm going to turn my luck around.  I am taking some days off over the next week to float some of Wyoming's most productive tailwaters. I hope to come back with some fresh pictures of fish that I have caught. It has been long overdue, so for those of you waiting patiently for fish pictures please stay tuned hopefully within the week we can see some actual fish. Talking about fishing is fine but it is not scratching the itch, its time. Lets just hope the wonderful Wyoming weather will hold out for once...

No comments:

Post a Comment