Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Introducing the King Kong Daddy

So as most of you can tell I enjoy fishing streamers, I love the fish that eat streamers. Big fish eat streamers. So I frequently tie streamers... They have gradually increased in size over the past couple months. This particular tie is huge...hence the name. The overall length is six inches, it is heavy. Although the fly is heavy it moves enticingly well through the water, there is marabou and rabbit strips that give the fly a flowing realistic look. It is articulated of course with two number 2 hooks with a single solid bead about an inch long in the center. I'm working on getting an articulated fly to not hang up on itself while casting, hopefully this single bead will work.  Check them out, if you want to full recipe email me at imperez25@gmail.com. Cheers



Bead added weight and should in theory aid in keeping the two hooks from catching each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment