Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Sight for Sore Eyes

So the Fly fishing community is a relatively tight group within the world which I have come to realize, but it is an even closer knit group here in Wyoming. A good friend of ours from college was on her way to pick up her beautiful new skiff from Clakacraft, the Headhunter II.  On her way back she graced me with her presence for a few minutes to check out the shop.  The craft is freaking sweet, Anndee Meyer is her name and she showed me some of the new features, this skiff looks legit. Anyhow of course I was going to get pictures for the world to see.  Anndee guides fishermen out of Casper and Saratoga Wy, she is a handy stick and has always been a sweetheart to me.  Best of luck this season Anndee. Check it out....



Beautiful Anndee Meyer

Yes the decals are in Pink



No comments:

Post a Comment