Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I'm going to take a minute and thank my father Michael Perez on this Father's Day 2011, if it wasn't for this great man who knows what trouble I'd be into. Mike has been nothing but a positive influence in my life ever since I can remember. We have great memories of fishing "The Creek" catching brook trout, shooting brick after brick of .22's at ground squirrels, shooting my first deer, antelope and dragging out the first elk I killed, just to name a few. Oh it's crazy how the time fly's so fast. Thank you for everything that you do pops, sorry I can't be there this year.

 Lots of Love,

Isaiah


Successfully released, beautiful Brook Trout

One of the "Very" few trout that fell on my dinner plate over the years
 (he froze instantly when he came out of the water -35 Degrees that day)

And for the rest of you guys out there that have been damn near a father to me as well thank you. We have has some great times together whether it be shooting, building, or just enjoying a beverage. Happy Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment