Thursday, June 9, 2011

Loose Lines

While on my travels I happen to met up with some gals from the East coast of the great U.S. of A through a round-about way we became inseparable friends. We traveled together and enjoyed perfect New Zealand together. Erin Locker originally from Florida whom got educated in North Carolina, and Laura Gee Dalton whom was originally from Connecticut and received her education from Vermont, these are some wonderful people that I had some of the times of my life with. Anyhow the girls shoot video and photos all the time. One excursion took us to a local river out of Wanaka NZ, Laura made a short little film from the perfect evening. Things are a touch slow around here so I figured this video would a nice piece for today's blog post. No monster fish but we had a good time, just a couple of people, doing what we can.
Touch rusty on getting Vimeo videos to post, so you'll have to check out the link.

http://vimeo.com/23065108


1 comment: