Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Product Review, Buff- The Original Multifunctional Headwear

So on this beautiful Friday in Dubois I figured that we would share the Buff with you guys today. The Buff is a pretty sweet piece of equipment/clothing that has endless uses. I had a Buff years ago that I lost and went without for several years, but I'm back on the bandwagon. Dang near all my great friends from the states had one for their travels abroad and most of those that are hardcore fishermen/outdoors people own one as well. Whether your battling horrendous sandflies, mosquitoes, burning eyes from sweat, or just trying to beat the sun the Buff product really shines. I was leafing through their product catalog the other day and they run a whole line of different Buffs, most are windproof, seamless, and have an active order control agent (Polygiene). The thing can be worn 12 different ways and its made with the most up to date materials. Check out the Buff, it comes in every color, pattern, women's patterns, and even camouflage for our hardcore camo wearers. We have a large variety here at the shop. Check it out. Happy Friday.
.





No comments:

Post a Comment