Sunday, July 10, 2011

Featured Blog -- NZ Fly Fishing Photography

Throughout my travels I have met several people within the fishing world, through those people I have met other like minded individuals. The fly fishing world is a pretty small group of individuals if you really break it down. This featured blog is a friend of mine's friend that has really done some amazing things and has some freaking sick photos to show the world. Not only are his pictures featured but photos from other fishermen as well. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.  Oh and there might be a picture or two of me under Jack Kos's photos as well. Craig Somerville is the mastermind behind the blog, Jack is a personal friend of mine. Keep up the good work down South my friends.

http://nzflyfishingphotography.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Isaiah! I hope everyone enjoys it and takes note of all the guys that contribute! Best from New Zealand, Craig Somerville

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Isaiah! I hope everyone enjoys it and takes note of all the guys that contribute! Best from New Zealand, Craig Somerville

    ReplyDelete