Tuesday, August 23, 2011

To My Loyal Followers

So things have been crazy like always in my life. I've since finished my work in Dubois and then worked all last week up on the lower Platte near Casper. Pretty tough conditions but we put a few fish in the boat, not the best I've seem the lower Platte fish but we made by. Fished for myself this past weekend caught a few nice little wild brownies in a creek that no one thinks has fish in it, perfect I guess. The hoppers are in full swing and the things are everywhere. I've got a ton of pictures to get up on this thing but I haven't taken the time to sit down and do it. We have booked our tickets to Spain for the first couple weeks of November, which should be a good time. I dropped several hundred dollars yesterday on shotgun shells in preparation of the oncoming dove/grouse/early waterfowl season. So like always I'm not standing still, I'm headed to Nebraska this afternoon to iron out the details for my fall occupation of working on a pheasant hunting farm operation.  Til next time.

Ip

No comments:

Post a Comment